Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes. I rejected 2 VINS earlier with the intel chip and each time put a hold on for about 3 weeks. This one is said to have an AMD chip and the 12v Li battery.
Update. Woke up to find that the EDD has been pushed to May 3-7 now. The same VIN still shows up in the app. Perhaps they are waiting to group a bunch of cars on the carrier :)

MYP - White/White
OD - March 1, 2022
Profile Completion - 15 March
Original EDD - April 30 - June 04
Current EDD - April 25 - May 23

Hope this timeline holds. CA deliveries are happening for orders after my date, but guess EC gets delayed.
Have you ad
MYP - White/White
OD - March 1, 2022
Profile Completion - 15 March
Original EDD - April 30 - June 04
Current EDD - April 25 - May 23

Hope this timeline holds. CA deliveries are happening for orders after my date, but guess EC gets delayed.
Have you had any changes to your EDD?

I’m almost the same OD: 3/3 White/Black with tow. Profile complete 3/4. Current EDD May 11-June 8th

Coming from out of state to pick up my MYLR when ready, who knows when that will be, and the website wants me to pick up in Kenneesaw. Any issues picking up at that location or should I use Alpharetta or ?? I will be either flying in and getting a friend to take me to the appointment or driving from MGM. Thoughts? TIA!

Coming from out of state to pick up my MYLR when ready, who knows when that will be, and the website wants me to pick up in Kenneesaw. Any issues picking up at that location or should I use Alpharetta or ?? I will be either flying in and getting a friend to take me to the appointment or driving from MGM. Thoughts? TIA!
Kennesaw - Excuse my spelling.

I picked up my Y there last month and it was way easier for me than when I picked up my 3 at the Decatur location last year. Kennesaw is easier to get to and is a way bigger location. They have tons of space there.

Reactions: BamaRed
Can you pick it up in Decatur? That’s far closer to the airport.

What happen when you reject a VIN? Do you go to the back of the line with a new order?
From what I have read here, if you reject a VIN you may be matched with the same VIN within a few days if no one else wants that car. So each time I placed on hold since the main reason I rejected was for the Intel chip. The first time when i came off hold, within a day i matched with another VIN, also an intel, so i went to a local dealership and the SA advised me to put another hold. I came off hold on 3/30, got my VIN (third time IS a charm) about 9 days later and now waiting for delivery. hope this helps.

Reactions: Investor9872
Model Y Performance
Atlanta
White Paint and White Interior
Opted for financing inadvertently
No Tow or FSD

Order Date: 04MAR for LR then switched on 07MAR to MYP
Finished application on 08MAR
April was the EDD at order time

EDD 08MAR: April 2022
EDD 09MAR: 23MAY-22JUN
EDD 17MAR: 23APR-28May (stayed that way for all of March)
EDD 05APR: 10MAY-07JUN
EDD 11APR: 22MAY-26JUN

I never meant to have financing selected so i changed to cash on 12APR

Model Y Performance
Atlanta
White Paint and White Interior
Opted for financing inadvertently
No Tow or FSD

Order Date: 04MAR for LR then switched on 07MAR to MYP
Finished application on 08MAR
April was the EDD at order time

EDD 08MAR: April 2022
EDD 09MAR: 23MAY-22JUN
EDD 17MAR: 23APR-28May (stayed that way for all of March)
EDD 05APR: 10MAY-07JUN
EDD 11APR: 22MAY-26JUN

I never meant to have financing selected so i changed to cash on 12APR
Mine almost same dates and movement in dates. Now 22 May - 26 June. Dont think the finance option had any effect on the dates. I always had it on Cash as advised by SA, still the dates moved like yours.