Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Georgia/Atlanta Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD hardly moves.. not sure if it is good or bad.
Same here : 5/12-6/9 hasn’t changed in about 2 months. Did get a text 2 days back asking to confirm payment “
..we currently project to build and deliver your Model Y within the next few weeks.

We have you planning to pay cash and not trade in a vehicle.

Reply "YES" to confirm the above…” . Did anyone else in Atl get such text?

Reactions: WhiteWi
Same here : 5/12-6/9 hasn’t changed in about 2 months. Did get a text 2 days back asking to confirm payment “
..we currently project to build and deliver your Model Y within the next few weeks.

We have you planning to pay cash and not trade in a vehicle.

Reply "YES" to confirm the above…” . Did anyone else in Atl get such text?
Just got the same text. Vin is coming soon baby!

Pre Delivery Update:

My out of town SA scheduled my appointment for Saturday, May 7 based on car shipment estimates from Fremont.

Roswell contacts me yesterday and asks me if I want delivery today.

I tell them I’m worried about tag registration costs due to my birthday next week and that the earliest I can have delivery is Friday May 6 (post birthday).

They agree to May 6 but then turn around and tell me, “Just note, this will be the final day to hold the vehicle based on our hold policy.”

This treatment seems really mean to me based on the timeline that I’ve described above.

I plan to be there for pickup, but I don’t think I deserve this sort of warning when I haven’t delayed anything from my end.
In fact, I’ve already paid them my lease down payment.

I can’t wait!

6E47AF95-C18D-425F-9F1F-B6D40F8C9333.png