Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Fremont, 6/23-24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. Exit Fremont Factory and Take Left on Kato Rd.

2. ? ? ? ? through Mission and Warren Ave
3. ? ? turn ? Milmont Dr
4. ? ? turn ? Dixon Landing
5. ? ? 880 ? ?
6. Take Warren Exit
7. ? ? ? ? ? ? Tesla Factory

Looks like a pretty strait forward route when mapping it. Unfortunately doesn't look like any twisty roads. I am guessing this will be the same route for Sat. & Sun.

Last edited:
2. ? ? ? ? through Mission and Warren Ave
3. ? ? turn ? Milmont Dr
4. ? ? turn ? Dixon Landing
5. ? ? 880 ? ?
6. Take Warren Exit
7. ? ? ? ? ? ? Tesla Factory

Looks like a pretty strait forward route when mapping it. Unfortunately doesn't look like any twisty roads. I am guessing this will be the same route for Sat. & Sun.
Nothing twisty (and you'd just get stuck behind a truck anyhow!) but looks like a couple sweeping turns and one 90 degree corner at the beginning. The stretch along 880 at the end could see a lot of people exceeding the speed limit.

So are there 10 cars? Which cars are performance versions? Which have 19's vs 21's? Anyone spot a Pano roof? What kind of trim? I'll start:

Black:
White: 21 (perf) Tan interior
Silver: 21 (perf)
Blue: 19
Green: 19 Piano Black interior
Grey: 21 (perf) Black/Red/CF interior
Brown: 21 (silver) Tan interior
Red: 21 (silver) Obeche/White interior
Pearl:

Help me fill out the rest! I want a blue with cloth and pano roof on 19 inchers!

Last edited:
I'm curious about parking arrangements at the event. Believe there'll be about 70 folks per tranche, and am hopeful the parking will be close to the event. Want to bring my puppy, and pretty sure they won't let take a 40lb dog on the test drive. Any input appreciated from those who have attended today.

The Tesla Factory is HUGE, about 5 million square feet was it(of course not much of it used at all) and so you park outside the factory and walk in. You may get a close spot but should also anticipate walking a good bit as well. Based on the October event experience.

I'm curious about parking arrangements at the event. Believe there'll be about 70 folks per tranche, and am hopeful the parking will be close to the event. Want to bring my puppy, and pretty sure they won't let take a 40lb dog on the test drive. Any input appreciated from those who have attended today.

If you can leave your dog behind, that would probably be best. It's a huge parking lot, with very little shade to be found.

They're starting to show up on Twitter:

Untitled.jpg