Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Scottsdale, AZ, 7/13 - 7/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was a pleasure to have hosted a "Meet, Greet and Debrief" after the Get Amped event in Scottsdale. The consensus was clear - the car kicks a$$. The S is crazy fast, handles very well, is drop dead gorgeous, is very quiet, and a blast to drive. Well . . . maybe one complaint . . . we can't get this car soon enough!

It was a pleasure to have hosted a "Meet, Greet and Debrief" after the Get Amped event in Scottsdale. The consensus was clear - the car kicks a$$. The S is crazy fast, handles very well, is drop dead gorgeous, is very quiet, and a blast to drive. Well . . . maybe one complaint . . . we can't get this car soon enough!

Thanks for hosting us, Mark! It was a pleasure talking Tesla with guys that are as enthusiastic as I am.

As an aside, you could probably start your own EV charging business if you included your mojito with a charge!

I drove the Silver non-performance with body colored roof.

IMG_3082.jpg
IMG_3094.jpg
IMG_3096.jpg
IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3077.jpg
IMG_3080.jpg

One of the reps at the event told me they will be installing chargers at all store locations. The parking garages will have spaces reserved for the S and the service will be "free of charge".
I think we might see others offer this to draw in customers.

Anybody have a guess what happened with the 50+ gap in VIN sequence numbers (between 49 and 107)?

I presume roughly 10 might be in the test drive rotation somehow escaping photographs. Some of those are probably in the gap between 107 and 112.

But that leaves 40+ for... crash testing? Or maybe they're for the (reportedly) September store test drive allotments.
The 1xx range is specifically for marketing/demo cars.