Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Getting my black MY fully wrapped tomorrow w/XPEL.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropping my car off tomorrow to get fully wrapped. Will be about 2 weeks since I took delivery. Tried to clean it good. Hoping there aren’t any issues. Will post a pic when they are done. Anyone else do it around the same time as me. Not sure how it will come out since not straight from delivery to wrapped.

It will come out professionally done if you are taking it to a certified perfessional. There is nothing to compare to your experience based off of your timeline. You could have drove your car through Big Bend over the two weeks. lol They should decontaminate your car, clean up any dirt or inperfections in the paint, and then fully wrap the car. The outcome should look unnoticeable.

It will come out professionally done if you are taking it to a certified perfessional. There is nothing to compare to your experience based off of your timeline. You could have drove your car through Big Bend over the two weeks. lol They should decontaminate your car, clean up any dirt or inperfections in the paint, and then fully wrap the car. The outcome should look unnoticeable.
Awesome. That’s what I was hoping to hear. Yeah, it’s a certified installer.

Got an update on the progress....hopefully ready by tomorrow.

IMG_6683.jpg

I turned mine in a few days after delivery and they still did a full detail clean with clay bar and all. Progress picture looks good on yours!

Before and after isn't apples to apples due to different lighting and angle but the gist is there.
inCollage_20210406_231231518.jpg

Attachments

• inCollage_20210330_221049925.jpg
    inCollage_20210330_221049925.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 77
  • inCollage_20210330_140221623.jpg
    inCollage_20210330_140221623.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: mykalt45