TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Gigafactor unveil livestream

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by basicsbeauty, Jul 29, 2016.

1. basicsbeauty

basicsbeauty New Member

2. Bokonon

Bokonon Title-customizing Member

YouTube stream is borked. Facebook Live stream is working well, but is positioned at the back of the room, so you can't see the graphics and animations displayed on the screen to Elon/JB's left.

My solution: open both streams in different browser tabs, keep the YouTube stream active and on mute.

3. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

Tesla will post up the video on youtube later. I'll just rewatch it tomorrow.

4. JeffK

JeffK Active Member

Well I wouldn't even call that a stream. The video was recorded with a 5 year old cell phone haha. I hope they dropped some tidbits about the Model 3. I'm hoping all this streaming stuff is solved come time for the Tesla Model 3 reveal part duex.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I was there and they said nothing new about the Model 3, and I did not expect them to.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. KZKZ

KZKZ Member

Thanks for letting us know, at least I don't have to sit through the webcast now.