Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go Ahead -- Grade my Vanity Plate Idea

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tight I tell ya. I have an inch on the front and an inch from the garage door when closed. I placed bump stops at the front and drive it in. Prevents me from hiting the wall.
I use summons to pull it out if I have time to wait around and let it connect/reconnect, hehe.

D5A8A967-B76B-493C-89BB-E6EEB54D1A7D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: spinbackwards
I had to stretch to find an available configuration. People will either get it right away or never!

Note to CA peeps- when you have your tags and receive notification to pick up your personalized plates, you can go through the appointment holder line even if you don't have an appointment. I found out the long way by waiting in line for the DMV to open. The window dedicated for plate pick up does not use the number assignment/waiting system. At least at the main Sacramento location, the window has its own waiting area, no need to check in or pick up a number to be called.

Attachments

• 1point21.jpg
    1point21.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 168
I had to stretch to find an available configuration. People will either get it right away or never!

Note to CA peeps- when you have your tags and receive notification to pick up your personalized plates, you can go through the appointment holder line even if you don't have an appointment. I found out the long way by waiting in line for the DMV to open. The window dedicated for plate pick up does not use the number assignment/waiting system. At least at the main Sacramento location, the window has its own waiting area, no need to check in or pick up a number to be called.

Nice Back 2 the Future reference ;)

How long did it take you from ordering the plates to receiving them?