Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Go niners!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesn't really bother me that the Falcons lost, I am a Bucs fan for life. But I really didn't want the Niners to win. The guy who hosts my superbowl party is a Niners fan. And really it is going to be over the top annoying this year.

It doesn't really bother me that the Falcons lost, I am a Bucs fan for life. But I really didn't want the Niners to win. The guy who hosts my superbowl party is a Niners fan. And really it is going to be over the top annoying this year.

Remember, that fans do not like losing in the Superbowl. (Not saying they will, but thinking of that possibility should make you feel better).

Looks like the first Super Har-Bowl!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I host our local Superbowl party and I would like to think we won't be "over the top annoying." Close, but not quite. Ordered Division Champion hat and a tee-shirt for my wife so there's no confusion where our loyalties lie.