Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going rate for tempest wheels & tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s the going rate for a set with ~159 miles so basically brand new. Came across these but not sure if this is overpriced or normal.
IMG_0354.png

Overpriced. I think a forum member got down to mid 500s on the ones he was selling. Granted they were more used i believe, but... I paid 16xx shipped for mine (almost 400 shipping) and from what I'm seeing lately, I overpaid. Happy with them though, getting around 50 more miles with them per charge vs the 21s.

Reactions: cptnslo
Overpriced. I think a forum member got down to mid 500s on the ones he was selling. Granted they were more used i believe, but... I paid 16xx shipped for mine (almost 400 shipping) and from what I'm seeing lately, I overpaid. Happy with them though, getting around 50 more miles with them per charge vs the 21s.
I was thinking more along the lines of 1300 as an offer but I DOUBT he will take it. Wasn’t sure if that was a massive lowball. I just like the fact they’re new. He also thinks they have the summer tires which sucks balls I was hoping for the all seasons but I asked for a photo of them