Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Good deal or bad deal? 2018 Model 3 LR AWD with FSD for $45000?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw an ad with Model 3 LR AWD with FSD for $45000. Good thing is that it does includes FSD (if as advertised) and sports wheel. But however it does have higher mileage than average for 2018 model year (54000km). Still got 26000km left for warranty

Not sure about the crash history. Anyone think this is good deal or bad deal?

tesla.JPG

That sounds almost too good to be true if it is CAD. 10k cheaper than an SR+ with no options. With the battery warranty and still 3 more years bumper to bumper it would be a good deal imo...but I'm suspicious of any of these postings that seem below market value.

There are a number of scams out there. A few months back I saw an X posted for 70k. Contacted the person and they were very shifty. Finally got their vin and had tesla run it, and according to their records that vin was in the Midwest US, not the GTA as the seller was claiming....

Reactions: Vawlkus
Assuming the tires are bald or near replacement. Add another 1500 to the cost.

Did they track it? Brakes may need replacement; add another 500 to the bill.

Inspection and etc. at Tesla SC (cost?) I'll say another 500 just to be sure.

47.5 + taxes and fees. Would be a good deal if it were true. Be careful and check it out. Run the VIN to see if it was a salvage.

Reactions: Vawlkus
Just saw the ad too. It's a good price for sure. I expect more TM3 going on the market after the one year rebate resell restriction expires.

Btw, I was driving by Marine Drive lot where Tesla hold their inventories before delivery and there's significantly less cars. Did they have less orders or are they using another lot now?

I would expect cars produced earlier in the quarter to be going overseas so it would make sense.

BC didn't have TM3 qualify for rebate until May 2019. They sold ~3000 cars a month for 4-5 months. That's ~15,000 TM3 that's that can be resell without rebate penalty from May 2020. 60% buyers are previously Accord, Civic, Camry owners whom keep their cars longer, so ~6000 potential TM3 will be on the used market. Let's see how they hold up during this winter.

Reactions: 5_+JqckQttqck