Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Google Chrome Tesla Themes!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a Chrome user I've been frustrated with the lack of Tesla based themes so I took it upon myself to make some for myself and the community. As of right now I am only making these themes for Google Chrome. They are meant to follow the design of Tesla Motors Club so it becomes more enjoyable. It costs $5 for me to submit these officially to Google's Web Store so as of right now I prefer the low price of free.

Dark Standard :
THJkmL6.jpg

Dark + Logo :
BaSVSZT.jpg

How it looks on Tesla Motors Club With TMC 2016 Dark :
qGGEAO4.png

Current Version : V1.3 Initial Release
Ideal Monitor Resolution : 1920x1080
Download Size : 3MB
Downloads Hosted on Google Drive.

Dark Standard (Recommended)
Download Here

Dark + Logo (Tesla Logo)
Download Here

Dark + Highlighted (Red Highlights)
Download Here

Dark + Highlighted + Logo (Red Highlights + Tesla Logo)
Download Here

Tesla Logo Brand Name will only appear after closing dialog at the top of the screen : Link

These themes are dark oriented so I would highly recommend switching to TMC Dark 2016 for the best possible experience.

Please give me feedback on the Themes and let me know what I can improve.
If you want custom themes let me know. I'll try to do it in my spare time.

Reactions: danny and Reekdog
I am old(er) and half blind, so help me out here:

What is changed other than the background ?
It's darkened a lot, so for some that are constantly on the computer won't have fatigue from high brightness. Chrome is usually bright white and this theme is dark grey. For some having a dark theme is a must. It's not a crazy amount that is changed just makes what is already present more comfortable.