Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got a quote from Tesla, now CS Rep is MIA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a quote from Tesla (based on a system configured from my power bills). Came out to $3.73/kw.

I sent them a quote from a second company that came in at $3.00/kw.

Forwarded it to the rep, and now I haven’t heard back. Called and left a message. Emailed and texted.

Of course I had started this last month and sent the competitive quote prior to the referral program ending. Has anyone had their referral honored for quotes that they started in Jan? Or am I SOL?

Anyone in CA (central coast) had a system installed near the $3 price point?

Thanks.

I’m also not getting any response from Tesla. I live in the Bay Area and Tesla customer since 2013 (S & X). I signed up on the same day the sales rep came to my house. My project was transferred to someone in Las Vegas. The contract she sent me had some mistakes. I asked her to revise the contract. It’s been two weeks they haven’t responded. Even though Tesla’s quote was higher, I wanted to go with Tesla because I’m a huge fan of both Tesla and Elon Musk. I’m now thinking about going with another local company. It’s pretty sad that the management has no idea what goes on at the lower level.

I finally heard back. Of course, now it’s beyong the 2/1 referral program ending date, so it has to be escalated to see if they will honor the extended warranty.

They are about $.50/kWh more expensive than local company. So I’ll have to weigh the difference in price.