Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got a sexy stablemate for my S to cuddle all night long...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She doesn't have to spend her nights alone any longer. Women love a manly man who works hard all day - well, she got her desire. He may smell like sweat, grass and bugs when he comes home to her - but he mows and mows and mows 'til the job is done, and that turns her on to no end. No more gas, oil, belts, disgusting fumes blowing back on my face. Ryobi promises 2 hours of mowing - I'm getting just over 3. What a machine. HIghly recommend! If you're in the market there are two alternatives - the RM480EX (100ah battery instead of 75ah) and the Cub Cadet RZT S Zero Electric. Can't go wrong with any of them. :)

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 5.54.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 5.54.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 5.55.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-06-15 at 5.55.03 AM.png

Last edited:
Thats nice! How is the quality of the cut? A lot of people say that electric lawnmowers do not do as good of a job as gas. Also can it do mulching? Snowblowing? Can it do leaf raking? And how much land can you cover in one charge?

I am sure the less shaky ride is very welcome. So is less messy maintenance.

Last edited:
Thats nice! How is the quality of the cut? A lot of people say that electric lawnmowers do not do as good of a job as gas. Also can it do mulching? Snowblowing? Can it do leaf raking? And how much land can you cover in one charge?

I am sure the less shaky ride is very welcome. So is less messy maintenance.

Thanks! I'm very pleased with the quality of the cut - as good as anything I've seen but I am not a super lawn snob. I know the Cub Cadet is quite advanced - it senses if the grass is thicker and compensates by instantly sending more torque to the blades to keep the moving at the same rotation speed. It's $1,500 more than this Ryobi but is a zero turn. Don't know if the Ryobi has the same tech but I think the cut looks really great. It comes with mulching blades out of the box. It also has a tow hitch built in - I've already ordered a lawn sweeper for leaf raking (arrives today) and will try a utility cart next. Guys using the Cub Cadet are saying they tow 1,000 lbs with it around their property with no problem. I won't do anything that heavy but I'll see what a few hundred lbs are like soon enough and report back here.

They promise 2 acres on one charge - I'm getting more than that.

I still might go for the Cub Cadet - I learned its batteries have a full 3 year warranty - Ryobi only warranties for one year. Both use deep discharge lead acid. If you want lithium ion ride-on mowers you're looking at Mean Green's line and that starts at $9,000. This Ryobi was $2,500.

• Informative
Reactions: Fiddler
Or you could replace the dead lead acids in a couple years with Lithium Ion.

It has a hitch!! That's better than the model s!!

I wish I could snag one. I have a 3 year old HUSTLER SD 48 inch with a Kawasaki commercial engine. I think I paid $6k for it. This thing is a steal at $2800.

Reactions: calisnow
Couple of questions:

Dude. Is that a fracking Tesla?
How do you charge it?
Does it burst into flames?
What is the MPG?
You must be a "plug in well paying job" to afford that! What do you do?
Is there an SUV model too?
Do they build it on the Space X assembly line?
Does it drive itself?
How much is the insurance ?
I love your Aston Martin man!
Damn look at that fricking iPad in the middle- how much was the data plan?
Didn't the USG bail you out with a loan or something ?
Dude is that a Tesla? It is. Isn't it? Can I touch it?
Dude those LED headlights are cool. Did you pay extra for those?

You are going to be the envy of your lawn cutting neighbors.

• Love
Reactions: calisnow