Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got AP enabled but no summon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last night I have got Autopilot enabled over the air, but, still, I cannot find any option referring to Summon on the car's screen or in the (Android) phone app.

Is that normal? is it because Summon is not allowed in Europe? or should I still wait for some update of firmware/app?

Anybody else experiencing issues with Summon options?

BTW AP experience is great... like driving a videogame now!

You have probably bought basic Autopilot. You need the Full Self Driving option for Summon. If you have Basic Autopilot, then Autopark and Navigate on Autopilot will also be missing. By the way, Basic Autopilot comes now standard with all Teslas ordered after 12 April 2019. If you have configured before this without any Autopilot and you have just added Autopilot now, then you definitely have just the Basic Autopilot. Adding Full Self-Driving on top of Basic Autopilot will cost $6,000.

Basic Autopilot:
  • Autosteer
  • Traffic-Aware Cruise Control

Full Self-Driving ($6,000)
  • Summon
  • Autopark
  • Navigate on Autopilot

• Disagree
Reactions: MP3Mike
ok, thanks for the prompt replies: I had lost track of the evolution between Basic, EAP and FSD and how features had been reshuffled.

Summon and autopark would be cool but $6000 (or the equivalent in Euro) is a lot of money: maybe one day...

BTW I have LR AWD