Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got delivery date, but... nonsense address and bad date...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tonight I found a delivery date on my Manage page... yay! I think.... but...

1) the address is botched, a non-existent mash-up of our home address + a service center address in another city 90mins away (an SC that I am told DOES NOT do deliveries). So now I have no idea what the intention is: home delivery? delivery to a SC that supposedly doesn't do deliveries? or Mt Kisco, the closest SC that does do deliveries?

2) the date is right in the middle of when I said I wouldn't be available, but in Wash DC, 5 hours away. Is there any possibility to change this? to even just the next day?

How can I fix these things? emails seem to be largely ignored...

Not during the end of year rush. The absolute best they give you is a 3 day window, moving it a single day should be doable, but they will givee your car away to someone who can make it in a heartbeat this time of year, so don’t trust them if they say they can hold it past a few days right now ( as others have found out )

Tonight I found a delivery date on my Manage page... yay! I think.... but...

1) the address is botched, a non-existent mash-up of our home address + a service center address in another city 90mins away (an SC that I am told DOES NOT do deliveries). So now I have no idea what the intention is: home delivery? delivery to a SC that supposedly doesn't do deliveries? or Mt Kisco, the closest SC that does do deliveries?

2) the date is right in the middle of when I said I wouldn't be available, but in Wash DC, 5 hours away. Is there any possibility to change this? to even just the next day?
UPDATE: Looks like these delivery issues are resolved (hopefully). After a lot of badgering and emails unanswered, I called the original SA and got her to kick the DA into a response. They're moving up the delivery date (to 12/21), making it clear it will be Mt Kisco. That's pretty good overall: Order 12/2, Delivery 12/21.

My only major concern is that it doesn't snow (and dealing with SuperChargers on the way back) as it is a 4-5 hr drive through the mountains back home with just stock AS tires.

If I did the referral thingie, can I assume that the 1000mi of SuperCharger credit will be available for me to use on the way back, or does that take time to be credited. The DA seemed willing to pay for a one-way rental and hotel to help with delivery. Can I ask him for some SuperCharger credit to help get me back home?