TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Got final invoice now what?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by phillcom3, Oct 24, 2019.

1. phillcom3

phillcom3 Member

When do I pay the remainder of my deposit and when is blakc horse going to take/set up my bill? And when does that start to come out of my bank?

2. booyaka76

booyaka76 Member

Final invoice means nothing...

I had 3 "final" invoices - some people have had 5 I believe.

3. volts

volts Member

I'm on 4 final invoices. Had to ring up Tesla because I was about to start paying on invoice number 3. First 3 had different vin.

4. BelfastEV

BelfastEV Member

I’m on Final Invoice 7 and have made no changes to my original order ! Collecting mid Nov. Is this a Final Invoice record !?

• Like x 1
  5. kevuwk

kevuwk Member

Pay your part at least a few days before collection. You will then sign the BH agreement at collection and I believe the first payment is about a month later

6. Krazymuthafuka

I paid mine once I got it. Messaged them a few days later and got them to confirm money received. Got delivery date a week or two later. Ordered May 1st.

7. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Well-Known Member

Can't help with that bit, but in case helpful here was my attempt at an FAQ for collection (subsequent posts added some useful info too)

What New Owners need to Know - UK FAQ

8. phillcom3

phillcom3 Member

Thanks so just let them and bh worry about the invoices?