Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got final invoice, what to expect next?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I got final invoice and delivery appointment which is next week Wednesday(14/08/2019). Below is the order page screen shot. It still say "will contact you when you can make your final payment". But final invoice it said "Payment terms: Paid in full 7 days before delivery.".

So question is can I pay now? Or do i have to wait until they contact me? Considering next week Wednesday delivery, I'm a bit late already if i have to pay 7 days before.

Is the bank transfer the only payment option or is there any other way?

Capture222.JPG

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got final invoice and delivery appointment which is next week Wednesday(14/08/2019). Below is the order page screen shot. It still say "will contact you when you can make your final payment". But final invoice it said "Payment terms: Paid in full 7 days before delivery.".

So question is can I pay now? Or do i have to wait until they contact me? Considering next week Wednesday delivery, I'm a bit late already if i have to pay 7 days before.

Is the bank transfer the only payment option or is there any other way?

View attachment 439762
Yes, once you’ve got your final invoice you can make payment using the details on the invoice. Bank transfer is the only option, no debit cards I’m afraid.

I went ahead and paid mine, delivery window of 26th Aug - 2nd September - Final invoice has 28th August listed but no delivery date in the account page as above. I mailed them last Thursday to check payment was received and if delivery date was going to be 28th as in invoice. Response below:

Thank you for your email.

Account: Your funds are in and your account has been reconciled.

Delivery: Your model 3 has just arrived into Europe. We will send an automated text/email, 2 to 3 days before delivery to inform you of your delivery date and information.