Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got My 2021 VIN!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted in another thread asking the same question but I honestly think having a tow hitch on my config is holding things up. Most of the Pearl White ones that have gone out over the past 17 days have not had a hitch. Since Oct. 1st, only 9 with my config have gone out. 24 with out a hitch have. Maybe I should have my SA remove it from my order?

New member. Order blue on white with Induction 20's on 10/5. Received VIN on 10/14 with delivery appointment scheduled for 10/19. They texted me yesterday (10/16) to say it was ready for pickup in Carlsbad, CA, but I can't make it until Mon, the 19th. So... 11 days from order to delivery. Really hope it's not a reject! It is a 2021 VIN: 64XXX. Probably helps being in Cali. Sorry for those who've waited so long.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
New member. Order blue on white with Induction 20's on 10/5. Received VIN on 10/14 with delivery appointment scheduled for 10/19. They texted me yesterday (10/16) to say it was ready for pickup in Carlsbad, CA, but I can't make it until Mon, the 19th. So... 11 days from order to delivery. Really hope it's not a reject! It is a 2021 VIN: 64XXX. Probably helps being in Cali. Sorry for those who've waited so long.

chances of a reject are slim with that VIN, could be it fell through on someone... let us know how it comes out. Congrats.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
We have the exact configuration and VIN range. Look like yours and mine are the same batch, probably will be on the same train to the Midwest.

Mine will be picked up at Kansas City.

Any news on your delivery date?

I called the service center today, and they said it might be around the 30th. I don’t have anything specific scheduled at this point. He did say the car is built though. I didn’t think to ask what the actual build date was.

Same boat, I reached out to my sales rep at Tyco yesterday and checked the VIN I was assigned to, said it’s still in pre-production. Would be cool if our account info updated with vehicle status. Planning to give a ring back in a couple weeks to see if there’s been any movement so I can get the loan process started.
Just received a text today to schedule delivery! Delivery date set for 10/29!

Had an interesting conversation...checked back in with the Sales team (we rejected a match with a MY a few days ago because it had an older VIN and we'd like to have a 2021). The person I talked with said that there were no 2021 MYs being matched. He was a little stumped when I mentioned a lot of folks on the forum getting matched with 2021 MYs. He did say he would change us back to "eligible" in the system for matching a VIN. So we'll see what comes up for us next!

Blue/black, LR, 20", tow hitch

I called the service center today, and they said it might be around the 30th. I don’t have anything specific scheduled at this point. He did say the car is built though. I didn’t think to ask what the actual build date was.
Hello fellow midwesterners,
9/23 order date, Minneapolis pickup, 10/16 VIN 634xx, LR pearl, no tow no fsd, 19”

No delivery date yet. I will reach out to my SA Monday.