Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got THE email.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you mean spoiler will be available but badge isn't?

Pedals should come installed.

None of them will be available on delivery day.

I’m most disappointed about the spoiler. Will see what my PPF installer suggests since I’m going with XPEL Stealth. Would prefer the spoiler be installed directly on the paint. I’ll probably just leave the trunk unprotected while waiting for it.

• Informative
Reactions: Arpe
None of them will be available on delivery day.

I’m most disappointed about the spoiler. Will see what my PPF installer suggests since I’m going with XPEL Stealth. Would prefer the spoiler be installed directly on the paint. I’ll probably just leave the trunk unprotected while waiting for it.

I had pedals preinstalled. Not sure why your car would be different?

PPF installers don’t think it’s an issue to attach the spoiler to the film. I think protection will be more complete that way. Wrapping around the spoiler would be awkward?

Reactions: TheLocNar
It. Is. Happening. Tentatively scheduled for the week of September 10th.

3/11/18 - Reservation
6/27/18 - Configured

P3D+
EAP
FSD

Congrats!!! Seeing as Montreal is not that from Chicago and I'm a current owner who reserved on day 1, I'm hoping the email is coming my way soon.

As for the wrap, I'd also guess it's better to install the spoiler on it. The same way they apply the T over the wrap I believe.

Reactions: TheLocNar
I had pedals preinstalled. Not sure why your car would be different?

PPF installers don’t think it’s an issue to attach the spoiler to the film. I think protection will be more complete that way. Wrapping around the spoiler would be awkward?

Probably a shortage of pedals now too. lol

I'll see what my PPF guy says about the spoiler. Heck, the film has a 10 year warranty and it's not easy to get off. I'll just hold off on ceramic coating for the trunk lid if anything.

Cant wait to see the result, as stealth on silver looks insane, but black is my color.
If I did not get black I would get silver/white interior then stealth wrap/chrome delete/lowering

Attachments

• IMG_3290.JPG
    IMG_3290.JPG
    630.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    579.2 KB · Views: 44
Sharp!!! Yeah I would have loved a stealth black, but even with that, winters here in Chicago are cruel and it would look dirty more often than not even with all the protection. lol

Curious. What’s your plan for wheels/tires? I’m thinking of doing the matte black 20” TSTs for summer (potentially staggered) and then mounting a winter performance tire on the 20” OEM wheels (like the Pilot Alpin PA4) which I would have previously powdercoated.