TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Got to test drive a Roadster and as a bonus, a Model 3!

Discussion in 'Roadster 2008-2012' started by backmost, Mar 28, 2018.

1. backmost

backmost Member

A big thanks to @ViviV for setting up this amazing opportunity for me over the weekend! As expected the car blew my mind in many ways and definitely solidified my choice to, "join the club."

And as a bonus, I got to drive (and autopilot) the Model 3. I'm glad I drove the Roadster first, but it's interesting to see the progression from the beginning of Tesla to where they are today.

Here's to hoping I'll find the right Roadster!

Attached Files:

• Like x 6
    • Love x 1
  2. coolVariable

coolVariable Member

Congrats and welcome to the club.
    I only joined earlier this year and I love, love, LOVE my roadster.

3. rudholm

rudholm Member

My first experience with a Roadster was when a good friend let me borrow his for a month or so. I am now that car's second owner :)

4. ViviV

ViviV Member

@backmost it was great to meet you. I am happy to have been able to provide you with the opportunity and glad that you enjoyed driving both the Roadster and Model 3. Good luck finding your Roadster. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Welcome to the club.
    Viv

5. coolVariable

coolVariable Member

Ha. I test drove the Roadster on a lark when looking for a car ... and now I have one.
    ;)

What's your color? I am also in LA. I have seen an Orange one on Beverly Glen once, an Orange one (maybe the same) in Beverly Hills and a Midnight Blue one near the SM service center.

6. rudholm

rudholm Member

I have a Glacier Blue 2.0.