Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo Drive of new Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I test drove the new model three in Paramus New Jersey yesterday. It was a stealth gray RWD with a black interior and photon wheels. I was amazed at how quiet and smooth it was compared to my 2018 long range. Here are some of the photos that I took. Feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_8152.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8165.jpeg
    IMG_8165.jpeg
    410.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8180.jpeg
    IMG_8180.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: WyoDude
They have been quiet since 2020. I have 2019 and my friend has 2020 model 3 and the difference in ambient noise is unbelievable.

Doesn't change the fact that the 2024 doesn't have parking sensors or blinkers on stalks and so on. Tesla can keep pretending they're selling hot stuff but people are not blind. Their latest numbers yesterday were a disaster - and little surprise. When they concentrate on making cars rather than garbage novelty changes - maybe sales will stop cratering.

They have been quiet since 2020. I have 2019 and my friend has 2020 model 3 and the difference in ambient noise is unbelievable.

Doesn't change the fact that the 2024 doesn't have parking sensors or blinkers on stalks and so on. Tesla can keep pretending they're selling hot stuff but people are not blind. Their latest numbers yesterday were a disaster - and little surprise. When they concentrate on making cars rather than garbage novelty changes - maybe sales will stop cratering.
Yeah, I think a lot of us would prefer that Tesla spend that development/implementation money on things like refreshing the interior, or maybe more-significant changes to the exterior, or re-implementing the radar and sonar systems for park assist and AP. The stalkless thing is the answer to customer demand that didn't/doesn't exist.

Reactions: DocHolliday
Their latest numbers yesterday were a disaster - and little surprise. When they concentrate on making cars rather than garbage novelty changes - maybe sales will stop cratering.
Deliveries were up, and while earnings were lower than expected, they were far from a disaster. Read for yourself: https://digitalassets.tesla.com/tesla-contents/image/upload/IR/TSLA-Q4-2023-Update.pdf

I’m not saying I’m a fan of some of Tesla’s design changes, but they’re still doing quite well. Model Y was the best selling vehicle of any kind last year.

Reactions: Jake AZ and WyoDude