Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great aftermarket seat back that works with refreshed X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0603.jpeg
Made for a 3 or Y but works for refreshed X (plaid). My wife usually sits in the back with our toddler and this will help with snack prep, etc. you have to take the head rest off and then remove the original seat back and this mounts in. Fits great and upgrades the seat to economy plus. Will do the other seat now seeing how well it turned out.

View attachment 973039Made for a 3 or Y but works for refreshed X (plaid). My wife usually sits in the back with our toddler and this will help with snack prep, etc. you have to take the head rest off and then remove the original seat back and this mounts in. Fits great and upgrades the seat to economy plus. Will do the other seat now seeing how well it turned out.
This looks great. Is it the version that also has wireless charging built into the table?

KHAWY Seat Back Tray Table for Tesla Model Y Model 3, Car Seat Tray Table Desk for Food Eating, Laptop​

There’s a coupon for $50 off and a promo code for 20% off - one issue is that the 20% promo code only works once for item so I created another family account with my prime account and was able to get the coupon and promo off a second one. Just installed the 2nd one today
IMG_0619.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: NJturtlePower

KHAWY Seat Back Tray Table for Tesla Model Y Model 3, Car Seat Tray Table Desk for Food Eating, Laptop​

There’s a coupon for $50 off and a promo code for 20% off - one issue is that the 20% promo code only works once for item so I created another family account with my prime account and was able to get the coupon and promo off a second one. Just installed the 2nd one today View attachment 974241
Thanks for sharing, is this snapped onto the original backing or do you have to remove and replace?

Those look really really nice. Price seems insane.
Thanks for sharing, is this snapped onto the original backing or do you have to remove and replace?

What is required for this installation? Something diy or will it void the warranty.
Easy to install - 1) push up the bottom corner of the front headrest to get a screw driver in to push retaining clip - do this for each side of each front headrest - 2) pull out headrest 3) push down while pulling hard the back original seat back (and I mean really hard) and remove the seat back. 4) mount the bracket (4 bolts) to the seat frame 5) if you want wireless charging, use the provided wire taps to tap into the red and black wires 6) connect the wire harness to the tapped wire brackets for the wireless charging 7) put on the provided extra seat vinyl 8) put the seat back on with 4 bolts that go onto the the bracket that you previously installed. Takes about 30 minutes and reversible if you want to put the factory seat back on again.