Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great article on Gigafactory Progress - Reno Gazette Journal

StephenM

Dec 23, 2012
The video embedded really gives you sense of the enormity of this structure. I like how the article mentions that the local unions are getting interest "from workers from various states for the Tesla gig, which is considered a 'glamour job'". :biggrin:

tonybelding

Aug 17, 2006
Hamilton, Texas
Really?? That's odd... I thought I had it pinned down, but I shall search again.

EDIT: Yes, you are right. It is bigger and it's on the south side of the highway, and it does NOT appear in Google Earth's outdated imagery yet, darn it. :p

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC