TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Greetings.......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trippin, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Trippin

Trippin New Member

Just going to lurk for a while until something catches my eye.... Interested mainly in the technical aspects of the product. Hope to make some new friends.

2. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Active Member

Welcome! We've got technical out the aspects here!

You've got a lot to keep you busy a while...

3. pgiralt

pgiralt Active Member

Welcome to the Forum! I will forewarn you: Reading too much on this forum can lead to a burning need to buy a Tesla, so get your wallet ready! :smile:

4. JBusch

JBusch Member

Welcome aboard! Addiction right around the corner. Not a week goes by for me that I don't learn something new about the car. Enjoy the TMC and Tesla rides!

5. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

Welcome. I was up in Lexington and Cynthiana for a few days in the middle of November in my Model S. I enjoyed the ice rink at Triangle Park. Shame we didn't meet. Go Big Blue!

6. sjd

sjd Member

Welcome, I'm new as well and am here for the same reason.

Off topic, I've been to Lexington on vacation a few years back and really enjoyed it. Fantastic city.

7. DrGuest

DrGuest Member

Welcome, My Model S85 turned one year old yesterday. I really do enjoy the Tech of these amazing vehicles, however the pure electric driving pleasure with zero gasoline is what really has been a joy! The 6 OS updates this past year have been great giving me some new features. I have met some really great people on this forum and we have even met in person. (Vger, Bighorn, Six, HTK, Stevezzzz, ChadS) and am very impressed with the open minded, socially responsible, friendly, intelligent and generous nature of these great folks. Enjoy and Welcome, again. :)

8. DieAbetic

DieAbetic Member

Welcome to our wonderful community!

9. Zextraterrestrial

+1 to Dr Guest
    have met some pretty neat people in person because of this place.

if you get bored my signature line thread has some random info and fun times