Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok folks I have wanted to have my diffuser made or covered in carbon fiber since I got my MS. The look and match of the spoiler makes it look amazing, especially since the diffuser is already a separate piece. Some people on the forum had some shops do it already in various ways. I spoke to most of them and until a company actually makes the diffuser IN ALL CARBON FIBER, the only way is to have the existing diffuser carbon fibered and spayed with high gloss. Its labor intensive especially cause of all the curves and bends to bond it correctly. I sent a brand new diffuser today to a company that is one of the best in the business to do mine and get a price. If I can get an idea from anyone interested, we could get a nice group buy. The price will be less than the $1800 I was quoted on from a user that had it done in CA. I know its hard to say yes or no without an exact price but just trying to gauge interest right now. I am doing mine regardless, the more the better, and cheaper! The website for the company is MAcarbon - Carbon Fiber for Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and More. They will stand behind their work and warranty any defects. You will see what they do and for what cars. Pricing on some items is insane! Please either PM me or post here your interest and questions and as it develops I will post! I have included a picture of a current member (Dennis hope you dont mind) to show an idea of what it looks like.

Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 5.22.13 PM.png

Here's a picture of a new diffuser before I sent it to MaCarbon. They are in the process of buying a bunch of them from Tesla so they have them in stock to do any orders. I told him NOT to do the 5-10 he wanted to because it seems a lot of people want the matte look. I will post more info as I get it.

Screen Shot 2013-09-09 at 5.08.21 PM.png