Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love the pricing on the new owner packages. Probably only interested in the stage 1 combo (no desire on my part for the shade or rear console), think that's a good set of "must have" stuff. Might bite on a stage 1 + blackvue combo (more research needed on my part, and looks like I just missed the group buy). But you can't have all possible combos.

For the lighting in those packages, based on the pics it looks like the puddle lights are from AO, but the other lights would be yours. That correct?

One request I have is to consider adding other screen protector options to the dropdown. For my particular case, I'd be interested in getting the Matte 2 pack (for more money, obviously). Usually I need at least 1 for practice before getting the alignment down with this stuff :)

You are correct about the lighting. Being a combination. Our version of the regular lights is easier to install where the factory harness is very tight. Light output is the same between the two brands.

I will look at adding more options for the screen protectors.

Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
We've added a lot of new items. You'll want to save this link to always see what are the newest additions. Newest Products

I am working on a revision to the trunk mat to allow easier access to the lower compartment. What is everyone's thoughts on this. I've had a handful of people ask about it and I've also had some ask about making a mat for the lower compartment itself. I'm curious how much interest there is in either of these revisions to the trunk mats.

We've added a lot of new items. You'll want to save this link to always see what are the newest additions. Newest Products

I am working on a revision to the trunk mat to allow easier access to the lower compartment. What is everyone's thoughts on this. I've had a handful of people ask about it and I've also had some ask about making a mat for the lower compartment itself. I'm curious how much interest there is in either of these revisions to the trunk mats.

Hi,
So I installed the mats and they look great except for the back trunk. I thought the cut would cover the entire trunk but it stops where the cut off is located on the side. Also on the corners near the end of trunk it doesnt fit very well. I will upload pix soon.

Here are the pix

Attachments

• 20180428_184120.jpg
    20180428_184120.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 20180428_184046.jpg
    20180428_184046.jpg
    547.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 20180428_184120.jpg
    20180428_184120.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 20180428_184115.jpg
    20180428_184115.jpg
    784.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Helpful
Reactions: Asad1087
Hello. From seeing other members pictures, the front floor mats it seems to not cover the entire carpet area to the edges to the door sill. Can anyone confirm if the floor mats cover the entire area where mainly foot traffic occurs? Thanks.

Hello. From seeing other members pictures, the front floor mats it seems to not cover the entire carpet area to the edges to the door sill. Can anyone confirm if the floor mats cover the entire area where mainly foot traffic occurs? Thanks.
It fits down in the recess of the floor. Since it's not a moulded piece of rubber it's not possible for it to extend all the way to the door sill without it having a bad fit.

Just passed our 500th set of floor mats being sold through the TMC discount code!!! Thank you everyone for making this such a successful product! We now have 3D Maxpider Floormats online with delivery set for September. We have 40 sets coming. We will be selling them at the minimum advertised price. Pre-orders will earn a free 25$ Gift Card per set of mats. Inventory is live on the product page. Once those 40 sets are sold out the $25 Gift Cards are no longer available.

So total cost is around $160 after 20% discount? I thought I read towards the beginning of this thread that the price is close to the ToughPro mats on amazon which are $85. Did the price of these go up since then?
Toughpro doesn’t include the frunk and trunk. Our set that is an option. If you order just the first and second row it’s $105 before discount and shipping.