Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Lunch after TSLA Shareholders Meeting 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lorih

May 12, 2013
So, it's that time again. I've arranged for us to have three course meal at the same restaurant. We will meet at 3:30 pm at Computer history museum at the Signature Red Model X parked in the handicap space right outside, and we will walk together to the restaurant across the street. Appetizers start at 3:45 pm.

Details below:
Date: May 31, 2016
Time: Meet at 3:30, restaurant 3:45pm
1390 Pear Ave
Mountain View CA

RSVP via PM (conversation with lorih) by May 25, 2016

Early Bird Price: $50 PAID VIA PAYPAL
Last minute pricing: $55 paid via PayPal (day of event)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch details

Meal will include appetizers to share, served during “mingle”. We will then sit down, and each person will choose their salad, entrée and soft drink from the selections below.

Fixed price includes lunch, soft drink, tax & tip, alcohol must be purchased separately.

Appetizers

Crispy Zucchini Cakes – Served with marinated cucumber & mint yogurt.

Bruschetta – toasted slices of bread topped with Roma tomato cubes marinated with olive oil, garlic and basil. (Vegetarian, will confirm if Vegan)

Salad Choices

Venti Garden – Organic mix greens, red onion, cherry tomatoes and homemade croutons with champagne vinaigrette dressing. (Vegan)

Classic Caesar - crisp romaine lettuce, parmesan and toasted croutons with our homemade Caesar dressing.

Entree Choices

Lamb Skewers – ground lamb skewers with a side Greek salad.

Chicken Marsala –chicken breast sautéed in Marsala wineover mashed potatoes with grilled vegetables.
(Gluten Free)

Mushroom Ravioli – with Roma tomatoes and fresh spinach, in a light Marsala cream sauce.
(Vegetarian)

Penne Francesca – prawns, fresh asparagus tips and sliced mushrooms in a garlic lemon butter sauce served over a bed of penne pasta.

Vegan Linguine – Vegan Linguine with fresh onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and zucchini in a lemon garlic sauce.
(Vegan)

Last edited:
Reactions: brianman
in case this got lost in the long description. You MUST RSVP and pay via paypal (PM me for details) before May 25th for early bird pricing ($50). There will be a limited (1 or 2 ONLY) slots available day of at 55$.

you must contact me directly, not just on this thread.

FYI we have 5 folks signed up in less than 24 hrs. Typically we get around 20 people, but would love to make it more this year, so please RSVP early!

Other than ensuring you have the correct voting proxy information, is there any sign up needed to attend the Tesla AG meeting - if so, can someone point me at the correct link?

Or can you simply turn up?

Thanks

Richard, you can simply turn up. You'd need some form of evidence of being a shareholder like a printout of your brokerage statement showing your TSLA holdings. The staff did a cursory check of this last year.

Update:

One week from today (May 25th) is the deadline to sign up for the group lunch.

So far we have:

6 people signed up
7 maybes
2 just joining for a quick drink

We normally have 15-25 folks, so please contact me if you are interested. If there are too few people this year, I might cancel, and just let folks gather and fend for themselves. We've had a lot of fun last two years with a whole portion of the restaurant to ourselves. We had to drag ourselves away after 3-4 hours of food and talking.

Please sign up by tomorrow (payment by Memorial day is fine). The more the merrier, please join us.

We currently have 10-12 people signed up

Attendees so far:
Lorih
Brianman
bigT
slcasner (and Karen, sorry, if you have TMC handle, I don't remember it)
EldestOyster (plus a very cute date)
ORB
Kraken (+ Diana?)
imherkimer (+1?)

Drinks only:
Bonnie
gg_got_a_tesla

Maybe:
Kipernicus
Doug
Zextraterrestrial

Final count: 11 folks, plus 2 for drinks.

This is much smaller than the two previous years, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone. Meet at the signature red Model X in the handicap space after the meeting.

:)

Other than ensuring you have the correct voting proxy information, is there any sign up needed to attend the Tesla AG meeting - if so, can someone point me at the correct link?

Or can you simply turn up?

Thanks

Richard, you can simply turn up. You'd need some form of evidence of being a shareholder like a printout of your brokerage statement showing your TSLA holdings. The staff did a cursory check of this last year.

Wow, really?

We switched our votes on proxyvote.com from online to "attend the meeting" yesterday. Seems like a "control" issue if that's all that's needed..