Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Had anybody stuck at V.9 2019.28.3.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My T3P stuck at V.9 since I bought.
I need to know that anyone had same V.9 like me.
FB_IMG_1576296091478.jpg

I don't think update preference makes any difference in this situation. I didn't want to take 2019.40.x so left setting on standard, but it still pushed it through. A right royal PITA as it nags you to take update every time you drive.

Also, location in Thailand may be a problem too?

As already mentioned, create a service appointment in the app.

I had the same problem, and it turned out I was not showing as 'delivered' on their system, so they don't push updates out automatically.
+1 to that. Happened to me on 2019.27. Scheduled a service on advice from the forum, got a txt within 2 hours asking about my wifi access. after I confirmed it was good I got an update an hour after that. So within 3 hours I had an update but initially it was only to 32. which is the first V10 version so maybe you can't skip that one. About 6 days later I got 40.2.

There's an option in the app under Schedule Service for Software Update. We've used that a couple of times in the past when we've been stuck on the same version for a couple months. The "Virtual Service" team sees the request and can send it to your car remotely so there's no need to actually visit the Service Center or have a mobile service appointment.

I'm currently in the bottom 6% of cars which have not received 2019.40.2.1 so I'll probably be submitting a request if I don't get updated in the next week or two.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I'm in Thailand.
I try to schedule via app and waiting for feedback.
In Thailand,I use wifi to connect internet and it work very well.

P.S. I know somebody in thailand need to sign Waiver Contact That I'm not sure what effect with warrantee. That why I did choose this way.

Attachments

• 20191217_161055.jpg
    20191217_161055.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 34