Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Half day fixing all the issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully, they at least washed and charged your vehicle for your time and trouble.

They still wash cars at your SC? I feel like the disparity between service centers is crazy sometimes. Here in CA you get the car back dirtier than you left it because they store them outside. They claimed they stopped washing to “save water”, but they conveniently don’t vacuum the cars anymore either. (And my nearest SC doesn’t charge my car either - always adds a good 20 minutes to the trip home because we have to run by a supercharger)

They still wash cars at your SC? I feel like the disparity between service centers is crazy sometimes. Here in CA you get the car back dirtier than you left it because they store them outside. They claimed they stopped washing to “save water”, but they conveniently don’t vacuum the cars anymore either. (And my nearest SC doesn’t charge my car either - always adds a good 20 minutes to the trip home because we have to run by a supercharger)

No, no car wash. My car is more dirtier outside and inside after the service. That is also why I think they actually tried to fix some of the issues....