Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hankook Ventus Prime 4 K135 on M3 anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MOT coming up on the 29th and the rear tyres won't make it. Front tyres have a bit of wear left but I'm wondering if I should do all four now or the rears now and then the fronts sometime in about 6 months or so. Better deals on 4 tyres though ... but then I'd be throwing away 2 decent tyres with some use still in them so ...

Also, looking on KiwkFit... any reason why I wouldn't go for the Ventus Prime 4s over the Michelins?

1693604055522.png

I got a set of these in February. I think they are pretty good. Noticeably quieter than PS4's I'd say but handling isn't as good if that's something you're concerned about. No negative impact on efficiency that I've noticed.

• Helpful
Reactions: kuruma
meant to ask... it looks like I've got another 6 months or so on the fronts. Should I simply replace the rears at this point? Are there any implications for running different tyre types in front and rear? Only second time in my life I've ever changed tyres!

I currently have hankook ventus prime 4 on my M3'22. The ride is very shaky and vibrating but reading this thread I don't think it's the tires. Had the rims+tires road force balanced and the guy over there told me they were fine and didn't show any abnormal effects.

I bought the car used and had these tires put on so I have no previous experience to go on.

How is your car holding up with these hankooks?