Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Customer Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
I recently purchased the Hansshow Power Trunk and Frunk and am doing it DIY-style. The frunk is done, with little adjustments made, and is working perfectly. I've had questions along the way but William has been great in helping me with any/all questions in a VERY timely manner. There are coupon codes to be found and the customer service has been fantastic! If you're interested in the auto trunk/frunk I would say to go with Hansshow! Time for me to go install the power trunk... wish me luck!

Reactions: Garlan Garner
Sounds like you had much better luck than me. Mine arrived without the control box. After a number of back and forths they told me to return it and then denied that it had arrived even though I had proof of delivery. I had to get Amex involved who did a charge back and gave me a credit. I'll never order from them again.

Sounds like you had much better luck than me. Mine arrived without the control box. After a number of back and forths they told me to return it and then denied that it had arrived even though I had proof of delivery. I had to get Amex involved who did a charge back and gave me a credit. I'll never order from them again.
Dang, sorry to hear that. We definitely had vastly different experiences.

Hansshow always much value each customer and try to service the best. Kindly let me know your order number please ?

I recently purchased the Hansshow Power Trunk and Frunk and am doing it DIY-style. The frunk is done, with little adjustments made, and is working perfectly. I've had questions along the way but William has been great in helping me with any/all questions in a VERY timely manner. There are coupon codes to be found and the customer service has been fantastic! If you're interested in the auto trunk/frunk I would say to go with Hansshow! Time for me to go install the power trunk... wish me luck!

Thank you;)

Yeah, I got my frunk opener from Hansshow. William helped me troubleshoot when I was upgrading to the V3 harness and adding the kick sensor. I'm a very satisfied customer. Responses were always as prompt as could be expected from someone in another time zone.

Need to do the trunk now!

I have installed the Hansshow Model 3 trunk kit on my car and the trunk periodically stops working until I reset the Tesla. Then works fine for a week or so then stops again. So far, Hansshow has not been very helpful. They asked me to send a “Video” of the problem.how do you do that? The video would show me trying to open trunk but nothing happens. The trunk switch, fob, screen and Tesla app all do not open the trunk until I reset Tesla. Then everything works fine. I was about to buy the frunk kit until this happened. Thank you.