Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anybody wrapped multi-coat red with Xpel Stealth?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MX is red, and I opted for the clear Xpel wrap (wrapping the X is a must IMHO). I was afraid that a stealth red may end up looking like a tomato ;)

But, like you, I wasn't able to find any pics of stealth in red... which led me to think it may not look as amazing as some of the other colors.

I will say that the red, fully wrapped, and coated (did mine in Modesta) makes for an amazing look!

Reactions: Kacey Green
I've seen pictures of stealth wrap on silver, white and blue - looks awesome. I haven't seen any pictures of stealth wrap on the multi-coat red...

Anybody out there do this? Any pictures? How does it look?

Thanks-

There are some on X forums ...it looks real good on MC Red ...you will be happy if u go that route

I have seen pictures of Model S or X stealth wrap on red, black, white, midnight silver, and blue on this forum. Don't remember seeing a stealth wrap silver. If you want I could try to find the stealth red. I think it was a MS in stealth red I saw.

Thanks for the link - oh man, that looks pretty sweet. My X is slated for delivery between mid to late August. I have some time to make this tough decision - but in the end, it is a win-win, so it is all good. And yes, after full wrap I do plan on ceramic coat.

I wonder... since my coating made my Xpel so much 'glossier'... would a coating over a stealth wrap negate its satin appeal?

Maybe there's a coating that's satin?