Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone ever purchased a Roadster AFTER their Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Umm...no, I want a used Roadster now! Can't wait for the next one. It will be years away. Just trying to find a used Roadster I can afford. Will probably have to be a 1.5 which in some ways I prefer anyway.

Call Ryan Kennedy at Tesla. He sometimes has roadsters available that are not listed. I got mine directly before it was on the web site.

I'm in the same boat as ibcs (who I've had the pleasure of meeting recently during a roadster meet up). I just had my roadster delivered beginning of Aug, about 11 months after getting my Model S. I, like most people here, love everything about Tesla and don't see buying a gasoline car ever again. Bought the roadster mainly for my wife but need to get some interior modifications done so she can drive it. So I have been driving it when I can.
Just like you Hussain I see myself having a collection of Tesla's! Will most likely buy one of the future cars because I won't be using the roadster during the winter. Currently using an ICE for the winter.