Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone realized how profoundly FSD will disrupt Real Estate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just went through one yesterday. My car was in the right lane, and midway through the crossing it aligned itself to the left to make it to the misaligned lane’s right side.
Great, you have a miss aligned intersection
I’ve shown my two edge cases in Google maps
Can you screen shoot yours here?
Next, be the lead car in the left lane waiting for the light to change
The test, which should fail, is crossing the misaligned intersection and not reaching the correct left lane on the other side, but heading into the oncoming left lane, to save yourself you’d disengage

Great, you have a miss aligned intersection
I’ve shown my two edge cases in Google maps
Can you screen shoot yours here?
Next, be the lead car in the left lane waiting for the light to change
The test, which should fail, is crossing the misaligned intersection and not reaching the correct left lane on the other side, but heading into the oncoming left lane, to save yourself you’d disengage
I am using Chill mode, and that has definitely helped with the edge cases I have run into. Did you try using Chill mode?

I predict that a future Tesla Cyber RV will revolutionize home ownership and instead people will opt to live on public roads in their constantly moving Tesla RVs ... see all those cars on the highway? They're not paying rent to be on the highway. The space is "free." When the time derivative of your position is 0, you generally do not need to pay rent or a mortgage.
+1 for originality.