Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Tesla solved the satellite radio with NO glass roof issue yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just in case you hadn't considered just how small the solid part of the roof would be in the Model 3
p61PIVR.jpg

That's all the bigger the full metal roof on the 3 is? I can fix that. I know a local metal shop, I will have them bend up a piece of sheet metal, paint it, and RTV it onto the glass to extend the metal roof a foot or two rearward. I couldn't care less about rear seat passengers raving about their "expansive" view out the roof. I will almost never have anyone in my rear seat, and they aren't paying for the car anyway, so who cares if they like it or not.

Okay, that won't really happen, but my point is that I want whatever the "full" metal roof is AND Sirius Satellite Radio.

We have had XM since 2006. We finally cancelled it because here in Austin the service has declined. There are problems with intermod products with the new cellular signals that were not designed properly in the XM radios. We couldn't drive around town without the signal cutting out every 30 seconds to a minute.