TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Has the webserver lockup bug been fixed finally?

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by Sylvia Else, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Sylvia Else

Sylvia Else Member

I've been on version 1.29 for a while now. The previous time I noticed, it was 1.26. I haven't seen the webserver lockup for while either. Has anyone else seen this occur subsequent to 1.26?

Sylvia.

2. Randy Spencer

Randy Spencer Active Member

Hmmm. I thought my 2018.48.12.1 was the latest, but I am still having the issue with web browser crashing.

Merry Xmas anyway. Cannot wait to get 2019.1.29 if that is what you are referring to. Seems odd that any 2019 OSs have been created.

-Randy

3. zanary

zanary Member

Hey Randy,

Sylvia posting is regarding about the Powerwall OS, while your response is about the Tesla Vehicle OS.

4. JLFORBES

JLFORBES Member

Also been running 1.29 for a bit now... I haven't had the lockup yet. I was told that the 99% bug was fixed however mine still seems to top out at 99%. I only saw 100% when the 1.29 was originally pushed. Does yours show 100%?

5. Sylvia Else

Sylvia Else Member

The web server certainly shows 100%. I don't know about the ap - I don't use it.

Sylvia.

6. Randy Spencer

Randy Spencer Active Member

Dang, did it again. reading thru the New Posts I get my brain wrapped the wrong way around what was posted. But if I ONLY read Model 3 forum I miss all the California posts, and the TeslaOS posts in the S&X forums. Gotta learn to read the forum name carefully

-Randy

7. PBBear

PBBear Member

Same here - since 1.28 and 1.29 I have't had any lockups, and enough time has passed that earlier versions would have had at least one lockup happen - so 'outlook is good' as the magic 8-ball might say

8. x20swan

x20swan Member

ditto - none for quite a few weeks now