Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has the webserver lockup bug been fixed finally?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm. I thought my 2018.48.12.1 was the latest, but I am still having the issue with web browser crashing.

Merry Xmas anyway. Cannot wait to get 2019.1.29 if that is what you are referring to. Seems odd that any 2019 OSs have been created.

-Randy

Hmmm. I thought my 2018.48.12.1 was the latest, but I am still having the issue with web browser crashing.

Merry Xmas anyway. Cannot wait to get 2019.1.29 if that is what you are referring to. Seems odd that any 2019 OSs have been created.

-Randy
Hey Randy,

Sylvia posting is regarding about the Powerwall OS, while your response is about the Tesla Vehicle OS.

I've been on version 1.29 for a while now. The previous time I noticed, it was 1.26. I haven't seen the webserver lockup for while either. Has anyone else seen this occur subsequent to 1.26?

Sylvia.

Also been running 1.29 for a bit now... I haven't had the lockup yet. I was told that the 99% bug was fixed however mine still seems to top out at 99%. I only saw 100% when the 1.29 was originally pushed. Does yours show 100%?

Hey Randy,

Sylvia posting is regarding about the Powerwall OS, while your response is about the Tesla Vehicle OS.

Dang, did it again. reading thru the New Posts I get my brain wrapped the wrong way around what was posted. But if I ONLY read Model 3 forum I miss all the California posts, and the TeslaOS posts in the S&X forums. Gotta learn to read the forum name carefully

-Randy

I've been on version 1.29 for a while now. The previous time I noticed, it was 1.26. I haven't seen the webserver lockup for while either. Has anyone else seen this occur subsequent to 1.26?

Same here - since 1.28 and 1.29 I have't had any lockups, and enough time has passed that earlier versions would have had at least one lockup happen - so 'outlook is good' as the magic 8-ball might say