Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Haunted Tesla for Halloween?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BrettS

Mar 28, 2017
Orlando, FL
So I’ve never really been one to get too much into Halloween, other than just handing out candy, but this year I’m thinking it might be fun to try to convince the trick or treaters that my model S is haunted by secretly using summon to get it to move itself with no one inside.

It would be even better with a model X where you could open the driver’s door remotely, tell them a ghost got in, then close it and move the car. Maybe I could do that with the lift gate... just tell them the ghost got in through the back.

Do you guys have any thoughts on what to say or do to make this come off better?

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Buook and Pkmmte
You missed halloween by a coupe of weeks man, sorry for the bad news. I don't believe this is a good idea anyways... summon might fail and run someone over and back itself into the curb which might tank TSLA.
Explore at your own market-changing risk.

Ah I stand corrected! Had I not been thorough in my reading I would not look like a fool with his pants on the ground right now. I hope you have been following the thread where a fellow did pursue some fancy tricks with his S on Halloween