Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have there been studies on possible health effects of ev's?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On another note about safety risks......it sure seems like every one that drives a challenger, charger, mustang, Camaro, etc etc wants to test the acceleration of there car when they pull up next to me.....strange how I always see there headlights in my rearview mirror and then comes the duh moment when they finally catch me at the next light and look over like what the F just happened? Seriously though its dangerous not to warn your passengers when you plan on accelerating quickly. :)

ok guys..was just asking to see what others think on this. I just thought it would be an interesting topic. Forsure we wont know for like 10 yrs or so anyhow when studies may be done if any like it always seems to go.Remember smoking?

On another note about safety risks......it sure seems like every one that drives a challenger, charger, mustang, Camaro, etc etc wants to test the acceleration of there car when they pull up next to me.....strange how I always see there headlights in my rearview mirror and then comes the duh moment when they finally catch me at the next light and look over like what the F just happened? Seriously though its dangerous not to warn your passengers when you plan on accelerating quickly. :)
Yes i see this all the time. Those cars are owned by "tools".The new 2019 camaro is a POS car. Have you drivin it? I have and you cant see out of the stupid thing: its like blindspot city in that thing, a total death trap.And its mostly kids driving them(22-30)

I would never drive an EV. :eek:

upload_2020-3-3_13-10-52.jpeg

Forsure we wont know for like 10 yrs or so anyhow when studies may be done if any like it always seems to go.Remember smoking?
We know. Electricity has been around for centuries, and in homes fror the last hundred years. EMF has no health worries. Electric cars don't run on anything different than the stuff that powered Ben Franklin's kite. Study after study since before your grandparents were born are available for you to read and they all confirm the same thing.

After all of these replies, my advice to OP is that if still concerned, then sell the car and buy a horse. No wait, the methane from the horse poop may kill you. Just walk. No wait, you might get hit by another car. Stay at home. No wait, inactivity will kill you of a heart attack.
Are you saying no matter what we do, we’re going to die?

I don’t believe you!