Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you had a Model 3 LR delivered in the last 4-6 weeks/Q3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If so, what Kwh battery did you actually get? 77 or 82? Can see lots of discussions on here but what I'm not seeing if recent deliveries in Q3 included the 82Kwh battery? I know Tesla's website still has the old stats for the 77Kwh battery, but the US have been recieving 82Kwh batterys for quite some time now on their Model 3s and even their website is out of date on the new range information.

Just curious, have you tested the battery size of your LR, because, my guess would be that you all have 82Kwh.

How can you even tell which you have? I received my car at the start of Sept, however it was built in July I think so likely I have a 77kWh battery.
The easiest way is to see your range estimate at 100% and compare it against others who know they have the 83kWh battery.

But to be 100% sure, you need to get a Tesla OBD scanner and the Scan my Tesla App. This setup works, and is the cheapest way to get an exact read-out of the settings: 18.05US $ 5% OFF|26 pin male female connector Tesla model 3 OBD II diagnostic harness electronic cable of new energy vehicle|Cables, Adapters & Sockets| - AliExpress

The easiest way is to see your range estimate at 100% and compare it against others who know they have the 83kWh battery.

But to be 100% sure, you need to get a Tesla OBD scanner and the Scan my Tesla App. This setup works, and is the cheapest way to get an exact read-out of the settings: 18.05US $ 5% OFF|26 pin male female connector Tesla model 3 OBD II diagnostic harness electronic cable of new energy vehicle|Cables, Adapters & Sockets| - AliExpress
Thank you! Very helpful. The question im trying to ascertain is if there's ANY uk cars that have the higher KWH battery.

Ok well there's people currently in this forum awaiting their model 3's saying that there's some people with 80+Kwh and some with 70+ when infact i dont think they have any information to suggest anyone has the higher of the two.

And so rather making the assumption that Tesla are just running out the old batteries on exisiting deliveries until they're all gone is frankly BS - looks more like they've actively decided not to include the 80Kwh batt for UK customers.

x-posting from other thread - I've got a K too, took delivery from Brent Cross on 29/9 - M3LR Blue Black Aero; will charge up to 100% soon and confirm
1635346789806.png

Reactions: Oxstock