Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahalo Akikiki
we are scheduled to get our S in August 2014. Just got the VIN number!:biggrin:
Aloha
Paul

Paul S, Once you get your pick up date, let us know. Someone (me) likes to come out and take pictures of the delivery for the new owner and turn them over to you. You will be so invested in the delivery that you won't have time yourself for your own pictures. I'm pleased to do this for anyone else listening in.

Mahalo Akikiki
we are scheduled to get our S in August 2014. Just got the VIN number!:biggrin:
Aloha
Paul

So you are having the Teslanxiety now that we all went through. We are here to support through this time. Akikiki, take a picture of their Tesla grin when you see them pick up their MS. Don't forget to download the app on your SmartPhone but be aware that you won't be able to track it on the ship over since it is likely that the remote access is not turned on.

Welcome, Paul S.! You're officially in the Hawaii Club and can now access the members only section. Looking forward to meeting you at a future event. I taught at Sacred Hearts for 6 years before changing directions and pursuing another opportunity. Your daughter will get a terrific education.

The waiting is excruciating. We live in Ewa, but my daughter is attending Sacred Hearts This year - so we will be enjoying the daily traffic grind in style.

I've only had my Model S for 15 months now, but let me just tell you that commuting doesn't feel like commuting anymore. It's now "time with the Tesla", LOL!
Maybe not everyone will feel this way, but it will certainly feel less like a chore when you're not thinking about the gas that you're burning sitting in traffic. Particularly if you have PV.

I could go on and on about how much I litterally love driving my MS. But I believe velo1 on the TM forum said it best back in April of last year. He said, "My wife asked me to go to King Sooper and get milk, bread, and pick up a prescription. I returned home and said "here's the milk, now I will go get the bread...".

My Wife is Missing--
A husband went to the police station to report his missing wife:
Husband - I’ve lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not come home.
Sergeant - What is her height ?
Husband - I really never noticed.
Sergeant - Build?
Husband - Not slim, not really fat.
Sergeant - Color of eyes?
Husband - Never noticed.
Sergeant - Color of hair?
Husband - Changes according to season.
Sergeant - What was she wearing?
Husband - Dress/suit/ I don’t remember exactly.
Sergeant - Did she go in a car?
Husband - yes.
Sergeant - What kind of car was it?
Husband -Pearl White Tesla Model S rear wheel drive electric vehicle with liquid-cooled powertrain which includes the battery, motor, drive inverter, and gear box, 60 kWh microprocessor controlled, lithium-ion battery, three phase, four pole AC induction motor with copper rotor, drive inverter with variable frequency drive and regenerative braking system and single speed fixed gear with 9.73:1 reduction ratio and has a very thin scratch on the front left door.…
at this point the husband started crying.
Sergeant - won't worry sir.......We will find your car.

Reposted here from TM. Could not wait for you to find it over there.
:smile:
I am not surprised:biggrin:
so he never enabled his telematics or did the soon to be Ex-wife disable it? with the phone app or VisibleTesla he could find it in seconds.

I was approached by another MS owner today in Kaneohe as I parked to run an errand. His wife took his baby for the day so he was stuck with their ICE (Infinity). A nice guy--said that someone on the forum let him test drive theirs last year (white one) before he pulled the trigger. I got his contact info as he's interested in joining us for our next gathering.

Putting gas is such an inconvenience!
y2ahuty3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.