Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Hawaii Toys for Tots Benefit Car Show 11/24/13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

WeazL

Moderator - Hawaii
Aug 18, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
Aloha Everyone,

Here are the details of the Oahu Car Club's upcoming Show & Shine event to benefit the Toys for Tots. To avoid double posting, you can find the spectator info here: Hawaii Toys for Tots Benefit Car Show 11/24/13

I will be there and hope others can come out and join me. Please chime in if you plan on attending so I can give them an estimate number of Tesla attendees. Thanks!

39[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual Toys for Tots Show and Shine

All car clubs (and independents too!) are invited to participate in the Toys for Tots 2013 Show and Shine. This year, the Aloha Mustang and Shelby Club of Hawaii are hosting a Show and Shine for all Toys for Tots participants after they drop off their toys. This is an informal event - no trophies, no assigned parking spaces, etc.

The drop-off location is a very large parking lot so there will be a lot of space to spread out and you can set up a tent if you so desire (no shade anywhere in the parking lot). There will be food and beverage available, or feel free to bring your own lunch and refreshments. Please NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES! You might also want to bring sunscreen, hat, and a chair.

Here are the details:
When: The event is Sunday, November 24, 2013, 8:00 am - 12:00 noon, however participants displaying vehicles should arrive between 7:00-7:30 to setup.
Where to meet: There is no central place to meet before cruising to the drop-off location. It will be up to each club to decide if they are going to cruise together to the drop-off location, or just meet at the drop-off location.
Drop-off location: The drop-off location is at 160 Ahui Street in Kaka'ako. This is a large parking lot located across the street from the Children's Discovery Museum, close to Kaka'ako Waterfront Park. The Toys for Tots collection trucks will be in this parking lot along with the car show.
What to bring: New, UN-Wrapped Toys, and if you're going to hang around for the Show and Shine: chairs, lunch, drinks, sunscreen, hat, tent, etc.
Thank You for Supporting this Event & the Children of Hawaii...Donate a Toy & stay for the Show
*Special Mahalo to: The Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) and Republic Parking Systems

-------
Cheers, WeazL

I plan on arriving early around 7AM or so. So far, there should be 4 of us there, including nanimac who will arrive later in the morning (Nanimac, I haven't confirmed if they'll let the vehicle in once it starts and I've never attended this, so I'll let you know if they advise otherwise). If anyone else can make it, please chime in tonight. I'm bringing a poster, as well as nanimac. If someone could bring a popup tent, that would be awesome.

For those participating, feel free to give me a call when you arrive and I'll direct you to the Tesla area. I think it would be best if we group together, so we'll get 4-6 stalls in a group.

My cell (Matt): 679-7038