Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Heated rear seats SR+ - posted from reddit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

davidmc

May 20, 2019
Leicester
Screen shot borrowed from reddit.

Heated seats coming soon via upgrade cost option.

FB_IMG_1581750656792.jpg

Reactions: Roy W.
...and in the UK. I very rarely have passengers in the back so maybe not for me.

I think it’s a good/fair price though. if I owned a P I’d probably be annoyed a bit annoyed that the some of the differentiators between the models are being sold off for beer money. The writing was on the wall though. It’s about what ICE Co’s would charge as a bolt-on when your buying a new car.

Next upgrade please: enable footwell lights. £50.

40FCF0D8-1B2C-4560-AD85-B194BE1CAF8B.png

Had rear heated seats on my & series BMW, no one ever used them.

Yes, it would be different if we lived in Alaska. Nice to have but not really an essential. If you pre-heat the car there's no great need for the seats to be heated. I know some people with above average range anxiety have worked out that it's slightly more efficient to use seat heaters instead of air heating. However, in my car I only rarely use the front heaters so the back seat heaters would be hardly ever used.

Had rear heated seats on my & series BMW, no one ever used them.

Also why £300?????

it's $300 so £230 (+VAT?)

What's with the price hike?
you should know by now that everything in America that sells in $$$$ sells in UK for the same figure but in ££££ that is how they shaft us repeatedly and now with Brexit all I can say is get the lube ready as we will all need it!