TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hello all from the high desert

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Top Secret, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Top Secret

Top Secret New Member

Hi everyone!

Having browsed the site for years, I have finally joined here.

A longtime Musk/Tesla fan, stockholder, and dreamer. Last night I put down my two cents to pull the trigger on the new CyberTruck.

Yes, sure I have always wanted a Tesla, but quite honestly, the truck is what tickled my fancy. And boy howdy does it ever!

So my hope is the fully loaded tri motor gets produced faster than expected. It is gonna kill me waiting to take it out in the hill country. I want to test it's durability and ability.

A bit about myself. My current Ice favorite is a nicely equipped 1LE with all options. It is my pavement princess and canyon eater.

I love this site and the way it is setup. Having been a forum webmaster for 20 years, I know the quality of the platform here. It is smooth and we'll appointed. And it appears from the outside like very nicely moderated and styled. Good job you guys!

Anyways, I wanted to take this moment to introduce myself and hope to meet many of you as the time flies toward 2022.

Best regards,
    Top Secret :cool:

• Like x 1
  2. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

Welcome !!!

3. Az_Rael

Az_Rael Supporting Member

Welcome!! Always glad to have other desert rats on the boards!! I am not getting the truck, as we have a nicely equipped Tacoma that is our current desert off-pavement ride. Love our Tesla daily drivers though!

4. Top Secret

Top Secret New Member

Hey, quick question for a noob here,...

How many posts before I get the like button? I just want to share my appreciation for the above posters.

Do I just not see it? :confused:

5. MichaelP90DL

MichaelP90DL Active Member

Hello, Top Secret, from Lancaster, the high desert of Southern California. Your handle suggests to me you're out here somewhere, given all the military industry in the area, not to mention Edwards AFB. Wave to me in my Cybertruck from your Cybertruck, should our paths cross. :)