Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello all from the high desert

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone!

Having browsed the site for years, I have finally joined here.

A longtime Musk/Tesla fan, stockholder, and dreamer. Last night I put down my two cents to pull the trigger on the new CyberTruck.

Yes, sure I have always wanted a Tesla, but quite honestly, the truck is what tickled my fancy. And boy howdy does it ever!

So my hope is the fully loaded tri motor gets produced faster than expected. It is gonna kill me waiting to take it out in the hill country. I want to test it's durability and ability.

A bit about myself. My current Ice favorite is a nicely equipped 1LE with all options. It is my pavement princess and canyon eater.

I love this site and the way it is setup. Having been a forum webmaster for 20 years, I know the quality of the platform here. It is smooth and we'll appointed. And it appears from the outside like very nicely moderated and styled. Good job you guys!

Anyways, I wanted to take this moment to introduce myself and hope to meet many of you as the time flies toward 2022.

Best regards,
Top Secret :cool:

Reactions: Sherlo
Welcome!! Always glad to have other desert rats on the boards!! I am not getting the truck, as we have a nicely equipped Tacoma that is our current desert off-pavement ride. Love our Tesla daily drivers though!

Hello, Top Secret, from Lancaster, the high desert of Southern California. Your handle suggests to me you're out here somewhere, given all the military industry in the area, not to mention Edwards AFB. Wave to me in my Cybertruck from your Cybertruck, should our paths cross. :)