Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from sunny England...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!
I've now owned my 2017 Model Sl for 3 and a bit months and loving it! Fortunately I got onto the 1.49% APR which is great!

I am absolutely loving the Model S! The auto pilot, the acceleration, the sun roof, the free Spotify! But mostly the home charging! I love not having to go and hand over 60-70 pounds worth of notes to a petrol station every week!
Obviously my homes electricity bill has increased significantly but coming from a BMW M235i that would get around 150 - 190 miles to a tank its a big difference!

I've only had a few issues... mainly with the quality of the car and the service provided by what seems to be a really overstretched service network. They are however, working hard to rectify all my issues which is positive (for now). Don't get me wrong though! I wouldn't let that stop me from enjoying the car!

The only other issue is on Christmas Eve a 'lovely' elderly lady with an attitude clipped the front bumper with her Vauxhall Mokka... Luckily the damage isn't that serious and no one was hurt. (considering my wife and 5 week old daughter were in the car at the time) I would love to hear peoples opinions on where to get it fixed in the Berkshire/Heathrow area? I've attached a picture of the damage along with a front shot of my Stela.

I have lots planned for this car along with 21inch black wheels, satin black wraps on chrome and blacked out windows! I'll post as it happens!

Happy New Year everyone!

Looking forward to learning from the forum whilst trying to help others.

✌️

IMG_0153.jpg
IMG_0837.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Callahan
Welcome and glad to hear that you are enjoying it! I am sure that folks on your side of the pond can advise about how to buff/where it out. Doesn't look like much, but it would bother me as well if someone would scuff my car like that. You'll get it fixed anyway! :)

Reactions: Callahan