Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from the peninsula!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, thanks for hosting this great forum. I am a former Tesla employee (Roaster through Model S) and still remain a huge fan. I like to think that people do tours of duty at Tesla. Mine lasted 4 years --pretty much the limit of what my family could take. I left on good terms; I just needed to leave the "special forces" lifestyle and spend more quality time with my family. Now I work on driverless tech and continue to follow Tesla like a rabid fanboy. And finally, I'm getting a Tesla of my own. My MX90D is going to be ready for pickup at the Fremont factory this Saturday! I look forward to hearing and sharing more stories on this forum!

First, thanks for hosting this great forum. I am a former Tesla employee (Roaster through Model S) and still remain a huge fan. I like to think that people do tours of duty at Tesla. Mine lasted 4 years --pretty much the limit of what my family could take. I left on good terms; I just needed to leave the "special forces" lifestyle and spend more quality time with my family. Now I work on driverless tech and continue to follow Tesla like a rabid fanboy. And finally, I'm getting a Tesla of my own. My MX90D is going to be ready for pickup at the Fremont factory this Saturday! I look forward to hearing and sharing more stories on this forum!
What's tesla like to work for? Hope you enjoy your car