TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hello from Thornhill

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Carrotto, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Carrotto

Carrotto Member

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been thinking of replacing my vehicle for over a year and this past September, while recuperating from surgery I had the time to devote to some serious thinking on this very issue. I'd admired the Tesla brand since they first hit the road. After much deliberation and several test drives of other ICE sedans (mostly German brands as that's all I've ever owned) I pulled the trigger on a Model S90D at the end of March. I have to admit, the other vehicles I was considering would have been more than adequate, and even had some features (mostly related to interior "conveniences") that I feel the Tesla lacks, but the test drive is what sealed the deal. I've been lurking for a while, reading and learning from others experiences/gripes/issues/praises and must thank all of you for the time you put in to this community. (2016 Model S90D, vin 128xxx, pearl white, all the toys except for the rear facing seats)

• Like x 1
  2. DMC-Orangeville

DMC-Orangeville 85D and John Deere 5100E

Thornhill.......Ontario(?) (My folks lived in Thornhill Ontario for 45 Years)
    Welcome to the Tesla family!

3. Hugh Mannity

Hugh Mannity Mediocre Member

Welcome man and congrats on the purchase!

4. SmartElectric

SmartElectric Active Member

Nice choice on options, can't go wrong ordering practically "everything" on the menu. ;-)

Check out the Canadian owners forum:
    Canada

And note there is a southern ontario owners club meeting next week, look for that in the Canadian subforum.

5. SSD420

SSD420 Member

Wow! Another Thornhillian! I grew up in Thornhill! Went to Thornlea.

I'm waiting on my first Tesla. My Model X goes into production on June 1st!