Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Thornhill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been thinking of replacing my vehicle for over a year and this past September, while recuperating from surgery I had the time to devote to some serious thinking on this very issue. I'd admired the Tesla brand since they first hit the road. After much deliberation and several test drives of other ICE sedans (mostly German brands as that's all I've ever owned) I pulled the trigger on a Model S90D at the end of March. I have to admit, the other vehicles I was considering would have been more than adequate, and even had some features (mostly related to interior "conveniences") that I feel the Tesla lacks, but the test drive is what sealed the deal. I've been lurking for a while, reading and learning from others experiences/gripes/issues/praises and must thank all of you for the time you put in to this community. (2016 Model S90D, vin 128xxx, pearl white, all the toys except for the rear facing seats)

Reactions: SmartElectric
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been thinking of replacing my vehicle for over a year and this past September, while recuperating from surgery I had the time to devote to some serious thinking on this very issue. I'd admired the Tesla brand since they first hit the road. After much deliberation and several test drives of other ICE sedans (mostly German brands as that's all I've ever owned) I pulled the trigger on a Model S90D at the end of March. I have to admit, the other vehicles I was considering would have been more than adequate, and even had some features (mostly related to interior "conveniences") that I feel the Tesla lacks, but the test drive is what sealed the deal. I've been lurking for a while, reading and learning from others experiences/gripes/issues/praises and must thank all of you for the time you put in to this community. (2016 Model S90D, vin 128xxx, pearl white, all the toys except for the rear facing seats)

Thornhill.......Ontario(?) (My folks lived in Thornhill Ontario for 45 Years)
Welcome to the Tesla family!