TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Help me choose my TST 20": which color?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Patroradio, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Patroradio

Patroradio Member

Need a little help here. Trying to choose what looks best. The title says it all. I've got a brand new P100D Red Multi Coat model S.

I'm running 19" for winter, and due to horrible roads around Montreal (potholes), and being a high mileage driver, I'm strongly considering 20" TST for summer instead of the 21" Turbines.

Which color (silver, metallic grey, gloss black, matte black) would look better on the car?

Here are two pics TSportline sent me (dark metallic and matte black). I'm including a picture of the 21 silver turbines as a reference for a lighter color. I also found a pic with gloss black. Btw, not sure the red color TSportline is the exact red multi coat. But it's fairly close.

Bonus question: staggered or not? Why?

Feel free to post your own pictures of red MS with TST wheels, whatever size or color.

Attached Files:

2. Haxster

Haxster Member

These will make it easier to find in a parking lot..and reduce the risk of theft:

Tesla-model-S-21-lime.jpg

3. Hojo

Hojo Member

Here is my MC Red with 20" TST's
    DSC00613.jpg

• Like x 1
  4. Patroradio

Patroradio Member

Ha thanks this is the one I was missing. I actually love it with the silver mags.

A bit less badass than the others but very classy.

5. DIL

DIL Supporting Member

You should add a poll. I would vote for black (looks) staggered (performance).

6. SomeJoe7777

SomeJoe7777 Marginally-Known Member

Matte black, square setup.

Staggered setup limits tire rotation options.