Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my car in to get my calipers painted and the next day came to pick up my car. Next thing I know all functions on my driver side door and left passenger door is not working. Mirror controls, window, automatic door handle, ambient lights, auto folding mirror, nothing. Also, my car is having a hard time detecting the key. I have to leave the key by the 12v and hold the break and hope it'll detect or start the car using my phone.

Anyone have any idea what could have happened? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply. Dropped it off at the SC and they were supposed to diagnosed it today, but got delayed until Monday. Hope nothing is serious. To make matters worse the place that did the calipers put the Tesla logo upside down. Ugh, have to bring it back and do it over.

Attachments

• IMG_20190524_202037.jpg
    IMG_20190524_202037.jpg
    454.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Funny
Reactions: ucmndd
Got the same issue. Parked the car and the next morning everything on the left side driver's door does not function. Got a ranger coming out in 10 days. Could be the controller. But it is also possible that a fuse could be the issue. Pulling the fuse box cover was a waste of time since there is no longer information available as to which fuse is for what purpose on later Model S.