Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here we go again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

easyev

Supporting Member
Jul 29, 2023
Toronto
Last month it was 2x curb rash in less than 24 hours of ownership. 1x my wife the day we get car 1x our son the very next day. So I’m over that, same wheel dinged twice.

Okay. I got home today and noticed 4 lic plate bolt marks or rear (unpainted) part of bumper! Come on! Someone hit car, backed up, and hit it again. Wth?

1) anyone know the price of gray bumper piece? It’s PN 1494006-00-C I think

2) is there an easy way to find the event in sentry, I can’t seem to find it.

IMG_8585.jpeg
IMG_8583.jpeg

IMG_8587.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8586.jpeg
    IMG_8586.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 35
Does your car display that a sentry event occurred when you get in the car? My Feb 2022 MSLR displays a message and how many events occurred while sentry was activated. When getting back in the car I look at the videos. Luckily, for me anyway, events have been just people getting close enough to trigger a camera event. Maybe nobody backed into your car, maybe someone drove your car into someone else's car.

Reactions: easyev
Upvote 0
Does your car display that a sentry event occurred when you get in the car? My Feb 2022 MSLR displays a message and how many events occurred while sentry was activated. When getting back in the car I look at the videos. Luckily, for me anyway, events have been just people getting close enough to trigger a camera event. Maybe nobody backed into your car, maybe someone drove your car into someone else's car.
Yes it does and I’ve gone through 20 or 25 of the events and I haven’t found anything to do with a bumper impact. I got sidetracked with the phone call, but I will go back out and go through them again, one by one. Even if I do get a plate number I really don’t want to report the incident to accident reporting centre and get the insurance involved. On the other hand, if I could find out who the driver was, I would go after them for compensation. It seems like a four or $500 repair?

Upvote 0