Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hey SR owners! What Subwoofer did you install in the factory location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got the telsa offer wiring kit (with subwoofer out) on its way. So far my plan is to use the Rockford Fosgate 300-10 and put it in the lower "sub" compartment. I'm hoping to run the built in speakers off the tesla Amp and the sub off the amp it comes with.

Anyone have the same setup? Any suggestions?

The sub/amp in 1 seems like such an attractive way of doing it. I don't think I'll miss the lower compartment since it took me 2 months to find it in the 1st place :)

Thanks in advance

I've got the telsa offer wiring kit (with subwoofer out) on its way. So far my plan is to use the Rockford Fosgate 300-10 and put it in the lower "sub" compartment. I'm hoping to run the built in speakers off the tesla Amp and the sub off the amp it comes with.

Anyone have the same setup? Any suggestions?

The sub/amp in 1 seems like such an attractive way of doing it. I don't think I'll miss the lower compartment since it took me 2 months to find it in the 1st place :)

Thanks in advance
Same here, i got the teslaoffer harness with subwoofer wiring but you stil have to run power and grounding to the amp/subwoofer kit. Power and grounding you can run from under the back seat. Just need to find the right cables and fuse.

Reactions: RG-M3
I've got this one on order as well as the TeslaOffer harness with the subwoofer output. The power I plan on getting from the penthouse, and the LOC has audio signal sensing which will then power up the amp when I turn on the audio. Pretty excited to hear the upgraded audio in my SR+.

I've got this one on order as well as the TeslaOffer harness with the subwoofer output. The power I plan on getting from the penthouse, and the LOC has audio signal sensing which will then power up the amp when I turn on the audio. Pretty excited to hear the upgraded audio in my SR+.

The NVX kit is cool, but it's about twice the price of the RF sub/Amp, I'd love to know how much difference there would be between the two...

The NVX kit is cool, but it's about twice the price of the RF sub/Amp, I'd love to know how much difference there would be between the two...
It is more pricey, but I was able to get a discount code that helped a LOT. Tell you what, you get the other one and I'll install the NVX. We'll meet in Salmon Arm this summer to compare. ;) hehe. I jest, but I would be interested in hearing the difference. I'm hoping when we can have meet ups again, I'll be able to hear some other people's solutions. I'm just eager to have mine arrive so I can install it. I'm hoping to document the install and make a guide.

Reactions: RG-M3 and Hayden
I'm getting close to installing the tesla offer kit. Anyone here running all the stock and "unlocked" speakers off the stock Amp? I've heard conflicting advice, but I'm really hoping that I can. I don't really want to buy another Amp (my RF sub has its own built in one).

Thanks

I'm getting close to installing the tesla offer kit. Anyone here running all the stock and "unlocked" speakers off the stock Amp? I've heard conflicting advice, but I'm really hoping that I can. I don't really want to buy another Amp (my RF sub has its own built in one).

Thanks

I connected the Hansshow DIY cable enabling all speakers (pretty much the same as the Tesla Offer one) and been jamming my RF P300-8P for 7-8 months now with no issue.